Translate

Monday 18 January 2016


EMAIL GROUP  SHARED BY COMRADE P.S.RAMANKUTTY
I am excited to see the wonderful response to my call for supplying Email ID to create a Email Group. Up to 1700 hours on 17th January 2016, I have received 215 Email ID. It is still flowing.  I am adding every ID, no matter if it is from our member or not.

 ONLY CORRECT INFORMATION
The intention is to convey correct and accurate information, even if it is unpleasant or disappointing.  I am one who does not give false information or some news to defame somebody else.

 WHATSAPP
Unfortunately I do not have a smart phone to have whatsapp. Many of you have the whatsapp.  It will be very helpful if you repeat the messages to your friends.
 Even now, after sending 2-3  messages  to a Circle Secretary, some other comrades of his station are asking the latest information about 78.2.  That shows that the information is not passed on down below. 
 Please keep in touch with other friends.
 Regards
 P S Ramankutty
5.15 PM    17-1-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment